Here’s a quick overview of how to become a Blogger
Who is a Blogger?
– A regular contributor to a blog or website is known as a blogger. – A blogger's area of interest determines what they write about.
Step 1: Stream Selection
– After Grade 10, one can pursue any area of interest as a blogger. – Since writing is the major mode of communication, it is advised to improve writing and copywriting skills or select a field that compliments them
Step 2: Certification Courses
– Blogging 101: Build a Successful Blog in 2022 – The Blog Village: Tools to Create Your Blog – Guest Blogging Certification Program – Creating Blog Content Your Readers Actually Want To Read by Skillshare – Intro to SEO: Tactics and Strategy for Entrepreneurs
Step 3: Educational Qualifications
– Any subject under the sun can be covered in a blog. – Choosing a topic or subject area that interests you and that you want to write about is one of the key jobs in blogging.
#1 After 10th
– After finishing grade 10, students can enrol in creative writing certificate programmes that instruct them in a variety of writing genres and audience engagement techniques. – These courses are either offered in-person or online.
– There are many different types of bloggers, including those who write about technology, travel, food, art and crafts, finance, and other topics. – In each of the fields, one can thus enrol in a bachelor's programme.
#1 After 12th
Step 4: To become a Blogger in India
– A minimum grade point average of 55% in the 10th and 12th grades from a recognised board and institution is needed to enrol in a bachelor's degree. – Additionally, candidates are chosen based on merit or their performance on entrance exams.
Step 5: To become a Blogger Abroad
– 60% or above on the 10 plus 2 exam from an accredited board or institution – SOP with two references – filled-out Supplemental Application form and application (SAQ) – IELTS score of at least 5.5. – 90 or more on the TOEFL
Explore more Exciting careers
Signup for a