Can your teenager become a Young Entrepreneur?


Entrepreneurs born or made?

This one term, “Entrepreneur” made a lot of noise in the past decade.  Love them or hate them, they are changing the world for good. From  Elon Musk to Sachin Bansal, the world is in awe of them. They’ve created something nobody thought was possible.

Who are these people? Did they do some courses in this field? Were they born with a knack for this kind of stuff? Was god feeling partial while creating them? The list of questions like these is endless. The answer, on the other hand, is simply no. They were not fed entrepreneurship cookies mixed with their cereal. They simply jumped the queue and created a genre of their own. Each one of them has a unique identity. Each one of them chose the path less travelled by and it made all the difference.  

Entrepreneurs are not born. That is one thing for sure. Keeping God out of this discussion, everything that they did was a resemblance of their deeds. They never asked for it. They simply worked hard and believed in what they were trying to do.  

Frankly speaking, entrepreneurship is as risky as risky can get. Not everybody is willing to stay awake all night just to make a PowerPoint presentation, expecting it will get them a million-dollar investment. Just  EXPECTING. Nothing is a guarantee. All your sleepless nights might turn out to be mere exhaustion. There’s a 98% chance that it will take a fall. You work at an expected success rate of 2%. You lose most of your friends. Your personal life becomes irrelevant. Your mental health takes a fall sometimes. All this for what? Money? Power? Illusion? No. These people do it because they want to create something new, something better than before. It might sound a little bit like madness but that’s the truth.  

Quoting Steve Jobs,

Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels,  the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes, the ones who see things differently- they’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them,  glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things. They push the human race forward, and  while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because  the people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the  world, are the ones who do.

Many of us believe that fate has a role to play in it. Many of us are afraid of failure. To all those who think like that, you’re not going to get out of this life alive. Life is full of opportunities. Entrepreneurs are the ones who grab the most out of them. Of course, none of us can grab all of them but definitely, we can try to learn from our losses and figure out a way to grab the next one on time.  

At Clever Harvey, we help your teen in understanding the thicks and thins of early entrepreneurship and how to overcome them. The whole idea is to give them the most practical overview of the journey so that they can understand what it has in store for them. Nobody needs to understand the literal meaning of entrepreneurship. All they need is to think like one!

Recent Blogs

How to become a content writer

How to become a Content Writer – A Complete Guide

Embarking on a journey as a content writer requires passion, persistence, and continuous learning. With the increasing digitalization of businesses, the demand for skilled content writers is on the rise. Dive in, keep writing, and you’ll carve your niche in no time!

Read More
How to become a marine biologist

How to become a Marine Biologist in 2023- Dream Job Guide

Delve deep into the mysteries of the oceans and uncover the secrets of its inhabitants. If the world beneath the waves intrigues you, a career as a marine biologist awaits. Discover the path to explore and study marine organisms and their fascinating world.

Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Introducing Clever Harvey College Catapult - Get in to your Dream College. Guaranteed.
Introducing Clever Harvey College Catapult - Get in to your Dream College.