1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Students are offered to pursue foreign research internship after the second year and in an Indian start-up during the third year.
2. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Campus recruitment drive has the participation of top companies like Bombay Dyeing, Raymond, etc.
3. Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
Students not only learn textile engineering but also are trained to explore innovative startups for future textile trade.
4. PSG Institute of Advanced Studies, Coimbatore
Students have exposure to advanced technologies and equipment such as Dry Jet Wet Spinning Machine, Ruti-C high speeds automatic loom, etc.
5. Anna University, Chennai
Every year, the national-level technical symposium "TEXPLOSION & FESTIDO" is held to refine the students' technical abilities.
6. Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore
There are highly qualified and well-experienced faculties for international standards curriculum and state-of-art machinery lab.
7. College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneshwar
Top companies like Raymond, Aravind, Vardhman, etc. visit campus for recruitment and internship opportunities.
8. Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute, Kanpur
Students are trained on various types of industrial machinery such as knitting machines and others, during academics.
9. Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology, Haryana
Students interact with institutes, industry, alumni, and others to have real industry experience.
10. LD College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
Multiple laboratories have been established – Spinning Lab, Fabric Structure Lab, Processing Laboratory, Weaving Lab, Knitting Lab
Sign up for