Here’s a quick overview of how to become a UX Designer.
In order to make the user's engagement with the product as effective, efficient, and entertaining as possible, UX designers apply the art and science of developing online and app designs.
Who is a UX Designer?
It doesn't really matter which stream you opt to study, but opt for Design Undergraduate Program.
Step 1: Stream to select
There are numerous online courses that can assist you in conducting your own analysis of that. – Professional Google UX Design Certificate. – The UX Design Program at CareerFoundry.
Step 2: Certification Courses and Project Courses
One can participate in online courses that offer practical training in UX design.
Step 3: Educational Requirements
– Diploma in India can be as short as 25 weeks and go upto a year. – UX Design Diploma and International Program in Web Design UI/UX are some of the courses offered.
– B.Des in User Experience Design - 3 Years course – B.Des in Communication Design - 3 Years course – B.Des UX - 3 Year course – B.Des in Interaction Design - 3 Year course – B.Des in Visual Communication - 3 Year course – BCA (Design Animation/Graphics/UI-UX) - 3 Year course – B.Des in Transdisciplinary - 3 Year course
Under-Graduate Courses in India
– BA UI/UX Design - 3 Years – Bachelor of Fine Arts (Interactive and Visual Design) - 3 Years – Bachelor of Design (UX Interaction Design)- 3 Years – Bachelor of Design (Digital Technologies)- 3 Years – Interaction Design Program - 3 Years – BA (Hons) Visual Effects - 3 Years – B.Sc User Experience(UX) (Hons) - 3 Years
Under-Graduate Courses Abroad
As a graphic designer, there are fewer things more important than your portfolio to get a job. Here are few tips on what all to add in yours
Step 4: Job Preparation
– During your UG and PG studies, you will develop a thorough grasp of what a UX designer does. – You should become familiar with words like user testing, wireframe, prototype, etc.
The portfolio may include projects, case studies, certifications, and relevant experiences.
#2 Portfolio Creation
– You can develop system designs, analyse client websites, and work on projects as a freelance UX designer. – Create a network and talk about career advice.
User Research, Prototyping and Wireframing are some of the tool skills you need.
#4 Tools for upskill
Sign up for
Explore more exciting careers