Here’s a quick overview of how to become a Chemical Engineer.
Who is a Chemical Engineer?
– They use the principles of chemistry, biology, physics, and mathematics to solve issues related to the production or use of chemicals, fuel, pharmaceuticals, food, and various other products.
Step 1: Stream to select
– You should pick science as your major after the tenth grade, combining physics, chemistry, and maths.
Step 2: Educational Requirements
– You can earn a B.tech (majoring in chemical engineering), from which you can continue on to earn a master's degree in the same field.
– You can pursue a three-year Chemical Engineering diploma programme after finishing the tenth grade. Students learn about chemicals, raw materials, and how to create new materials from existing chemicals in this course.
– Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (Mumbai) – Institute of Chemical Technology (Mumbai) – CPC Polytechnic College (Mysore) – NIT (Jalandhar) – Polytechnic College
Students may enrol in a bachelor's degree programme like B.E. or B.Tech after passing the entrance exam and the 12th grade board exams.
Under-Graduate Courses in India
– Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) in Chemical Engineering - 4 years – Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Chemical Engineering - 4 years – Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) - 3 years
Under-Graduate Courses Abroad
Under-Graduate Courses Abroad – Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Chemical Engineering - 4 years – Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) - 3 years – Bachelor of Engineering (BE-Hons) in Chemical Engineering - 4 years
Step 3: Job Preparation
– Your portfolio will do more to help you get hired as a data analyst than anything else. Here are some ideas for what you might want to put in yours.
– To gain a deeper understanding of the industry in which you wish to work, you can complete a number of internships.
#2 Make new Resume
– Think about mentioning information like your work history, extracurricular interests, and volunteer experiences.
#3 Prepare for an Interview
– To help you prepare your own answers, investigate frequently asked interview questions and find out more about the company.
#4 Research about the Job
Analyse the trends in the job market with respect to the qualifications specified for the post, the wage range, the best employers, etc.
Explore more Exciting careers
Signup for a